Many users are aware of the new Siri which was announced with iPhone 5, It contains huge list of features which cannot be listed so now I am posting tutorial so you can install Siri on your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod 4 Touch, iPad 2 and iPad 3.
Siri Port wound up being preferred on the iOS 5.1.1 firmware and allowed a great deal of iDevice users to get Siri operating without the need of a proxy server. However, that as all your queries that are being wiped out independently owning servers, if you would definitely do this such as to maintain your privacy, this probably isn’t the most effective solution for you.
Install Siri on iOS 6 Complete Tutorial
As we pointed out earlier, SiriPort has actually been updated to be compatible with the iOS 6 firmware generation and it truly is just one of your best choices to get Siri entirely operating on older generation iOS units. Thus, in this tutorial you will certainly learn how to put in SiriPort (Original) to your iPhone 4/3GS or iPod Touch 4G/3G running the iOS 6 firmware (the procedure is more-or-less the very same).
Install Siri On iPhone Or iPod Touch 4G Running iOS 6
CAUTION: it is definitely critical to guarantee you backup your iPhone or iPod Touch prior to following this tutorial. Although a ton of people have actually had success setting up SiriPort it has actually been understood to induce limitless boot loops, which cause needing to do a manufacturing plant recast to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
The very first point you will definitely should do is Jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch on iOS 6 firmware.
Following you will definitely should include the formal SiriPort repo.
To do this launch Cydia,
go into the Manage tab, adhered to by the sources section then touch Edit
Add and key in the complying with repository received the quotationed area below:
How to Install Siri on iOS 6 with iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod
- With the repository effectively included, go into SiriPort repo tab and discover the following package:
- SiriPort (original) iOS 6
- When you view SiriPort (original) iOS 6 on the search outcomes you will definitely need to tap on it and install it to your iOS unit.
- With SiriPort now installed on your iOS tool you will definitely have to release the Settings application and discover the SiriPort (Original) segment. When inside the SiriPort (Original) section you need to see a button that states Install Certificate. Click this button now and comply with the steps for putting up the certificate.
- The moment the certificate has actually been set up reboot your iOS unit.
- Now simply summon Siri and state “Hi”. If Siri does not answer in a couple of mins you will certainly need to restart and duplicate this method till you obtain Siri to response to you. As soon as Siri does respond to you, it is working and you now have Siri functioning on your older generation iOS device running the iOS 6 firmware.
Don’t forget to hit the +1
Share/Tweet button if you like the post.
You can follow us on
Google Plus,Twitter,Facebook,and Subscribe to RSS Feed for FREE to receive latest updates.